Write on your black/white boards!
I was trying to think of some easy ways to publicize the texting campaign to help those in Haiti. Here is the most simple thing I could come up with.
1. Arrive to school or class 15 minutes early.
2. Walk into a classroom where a teacher is present.
3. Ask him/her if you can write a reminder on the board to donate to the American Red Cross to help those in Haiti.
4. After the teacher agrees write: “Text “Haiti” to 90999 to donate $10 to the American Red Cross”
5. Leave that classroom, find another and repeat!
* Remember to write SAVE in the message so no one erases it.
It’s that simple!
Take a photo of your best message, mine could use a little work…..