Social Engagement Summer Internship at NHQ!
Are you still looking for a summer internship and have not yet found the perfect fit? How about making the choice to work for the social engagement team at National
Headquarters and live in D.C. this summer?
- Help launch a social engagement certification course
- Help manage our digital disaster volunteer program
- Learn how to use Radian6, be responsible for creating the daily social media update
- Engage with Red Cross stakeholders via the social web
- Create and curate content for the 9 official social platforms Red Cross participates in
Are you right for this internship?
- Can demonstrate good judgment, interpersonal skills
- Aptitude for mastering new software platforms quickly
- Experience with database management
- Has basic knowledge of Red Cross mission, service areas
- Participates in social communities personally
- Ability to stay organized while handling several projects at once
Contact Wendy Harman at firstname.lastname@example.org, include your resume, links to your social presence, and a short note about how your qualifications match our
needs. We are not able to offer a stipend or housing, but we would like someone
who can spend 25-40 hours with us each week.