Youth Needed for Babysitting Feedback Panel
The Babysitter’s Training team is searching for 11 to 15-year-old tweens and teens to be part of a new Youth Feedback Panel. Youth are needed to provide input on upcoming product ideas, promotional campaigns, and materials. Candidates must be children of current American Red Cross employees and volunteers. Each of the 20 panel members who are selected will receive a $25 American Express gift card and will be asked to make a one-year commitment involving roughly one feedback assignment a month. All communications with candidates and group members will be sent to parents and legal guardians for delivery to the child — primarily through email and web surveys.
Responsibilities and Confidentiality Requirement
Youth Feedback Panel Member responsibilities will include:
- Sharing their views on product ideas, promotional campaigns, and other facets of the Babysitter’s Training program;
- Agreeing to participate for at least one-year and provide feedback when requested (surveys are anticipated to be about once a month);
- Emails and web surveys will be sent to parents of Youth Feedback Panel Members, not directly to the Panel Members. Parents are asked to share the email or survey with their child and encourage their child to share their perspective;
- Keeping any and all ideas proposed confidential.
Parents, guardians and members must comply with the confidentiality requirement.
Parents and guardians should submit the following information for all interested candidates to email@example.com:
- Name of Parent/Guardian
- Daytime phone number
- Email address of parent/guardian
- Mailing address
- Candidate’s name, age and gender
- List candidate’s babysitting training and experience (no previous training or experience required)
Panel members’ contributions will play an integral role in the future of our Babysitting program. Thank you for your consideration. Please direct any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.