Join a Connect Call
The National Collegiate Assembly (NCA) is a network of Collegiate Red Cross Clubs and their Chapters. This network facilitates communication and builds collegiate partnerships within each division and across the nation.
Connect Calls are designed to facilitate student networking and the sharing of best practices. The calls provide peer-to-peer leadership, promote collaboration, offer support to collegiate clubs within their division, and share best practices.
Divisional Connect Calls are held on a monthly basis on pre-planned dates. The divisional Hub Club’s National Collegiate Officer (NCO) as well as National Youth Council (NYC) Representative serves as the call’s moderators. We recommend both a representative of the club and chapter participate as a complete college-chapter unit.
Connect Calls Call in Information:
Call in number: 866-692-4538
Participant Code: 6058437
Not sure what division your college club is in? Click here to find out!
Division 1 (West) Led by: University of Washington & King and Kitsap County Chapter
- Third Wednesday of the month, 4:00 – 5:00PM Pacific
Division 1 (East) Led by: University of Nebraska-Lincoln & Cornhusker Chapter
- Third Monday of the month, 3:30 – 4:30pm Central
Division 2 (North) Led by: University of California-Berkeley & Bay Area Chapter
- Third Sunday of the month, 8:00 – 9:00pm Pacific
Division 2 (South) Led by: UCLA, Los Angeles Region
- Third Tuesday of the month, 7:00 – 8:00pm Pacific
Division 3 Led by: Texas Tech & North Texas Region
- Third Thursday of the month, 6:00 – 7:00pm Central
Division 5 Led by: University of South Florida & American Red Cross Florida’s West Coast Region & Tampa Bay
- Third Friday of the month, 2:00 – 3:00pm Eastern
Division 6 Led by: Penn State & Greater Alleghenies Blood Region/Centre Communities
- Third Thursday of the month, 4:00 – 5:00pm Eastern
Division 7 Led by: University of Michigan & Washtenaw-Lenawee Chapter
- Third Tuesday of the month, 7:00 – 8:00pm Eastern
Division 8 Led by: Vanderbilt & Nashville Area, Middle Tennessee Region
- Third Monday of the month, 12:00 – 1:00pm Central
Division 10 Led by: Siena College & American Red Cross of Northeastern New York
- Third Friday of the month 5:00 – 6:00pm Eastern
Connect Call Typical Agenda (60 minutes)
Learn something new (10-15 minutes)
- Subject matter based presentation by guest or best-practice club speaker from within the division.
- Sample Topics: Recruiting club members; Organizing a successful fundraiser; Club leadership succession planning
What’s going on with the Red Cross Nationally? (10-15 minutes)
- Learn about the national initiatives and the work of the National Youth Council
- Discussion of what you division wants to do to collaboratively implement this initiative.
Individual club sharing (1-2 minutes each)
- Tell us about your club’s recent events, achievements, or results of fundraisers
Open floor discussion: questions, comments, and concerns (remaining time)