Join the National Collegiate Assembly
Mission of the National Collegiate Assembly
The National Collegiate Assembly (NCA) is a network of Collegiate Red Cross Clubs and their Chapters. This network facilitates communication and builds collegiate partnerships within each division and across the nation.
The NCA allows the Red Cross to demonstrate the capability of collegiate clubs, to fully integrate the Red Cross mission into all club activities, to contribute to the success of national initiatives, and to track the impact of club activities.
Vision of the National Collegiate Assembly
The work of the NCA shall be to:
- Communicate and network to create a support structure between chapter-club units in each division. Collect, write, and distribute resources, toolkits, and best practices from across the division and distribute them throughout the country.
- Facilitate and catalyze national initiatives. Help to interconnect Red Cross Clubs and their Chapter units to each other.
Objectives of the National Collegiate Assembly
- Communicate via monthly divisional conference calls in collaboration with the National Youth Council and club-chapter units in each division.
- Hold division events by coordinating remote activities at the same time or by holding face-to-face meetings involving multiple collegiate clubs.
- Create Red Cross Club profiles to catalog and showcase all Collegiate Red Cross Clubs in the divisions.
This is a great guide to share with your club and get them excited about joining the National Collegiate Assembly!
Connect Calls are designed to facilitate student networking and the sharing of best practices. The calls provide peer-to-peer leadership, promote collaboration, offer support to collegiate clubs within their division, and share best practices.