Join the National Collegiate Assembly/ Find My HubClub/ Connect Calls
Join the National Collegiate Assembly
Mission of the National Collegiate Assembly
The National Collegiate Assembly (NCA) is a network of Collegiate Red Cross Clubs and their Chapters. This network facilitates communication and builds partnerships within its seven divisions across the nation via monthly Connect Calls.
The NCA allows the Red Cross to demonstrate the capability of collegiate clubs, to fully integrate the Red Cross mission into all club activities, to contribute to the success of national initiatives, and to track the impact of club activities.
Vision of the National Collegiate Assembly
The work of the NCA shall be to:
- Communicate and Network to create a support structure between chapter-club units in each division. Collect, write, and distribute resources, toolkits, and best practices from across the division and distribute them throughout the country.
- Facilitate and catalyze national initiatives. Help to interconnect Red Cross Clubs and their Chapter units to each other.
Objectives of the National Collegiate Assembly
- Communicate via monthly divisional conference calls with support from the National Youth Council and club-chapter units in each division.
- Encourage participation in division-wide events by coordinating and promoting remote activities during the same time.
- Encourage Clubs to register on Volunteer Connection. This online tool provides a great way to share Club information and search for Clubs within the division.
- Download the National Collegiate Assembly Guide This is a great guide to share with your club and get them excited about joining the National Collegiate Assembly!
Join a Connect Call
Connect Calls are designed to facilitate student networking and the sharing of best practices. They are held on a monthly basis on pre-planned dates within each division through Hub Clubs. Hub Clubs are the Red Cross Chapter and Collegiate Club Unit that serves as the leadership point of contact for colleges and chapters in its division. This leadership unit is made up of a partnership between a chosen National Collegiate Officer (NCO) and the chapter contact. The divisional Hub Club’s NCO serves as the call’s moderator. The NCOs from each Hub Club along with their Chapter Contacts provide peer-to-peer leadership, promote collaboration, offer support and share best practices with other collegiate clubs in their division,
Connect Calls Call in Information:
Call in number: 202-969-1221
Participant Code: 343986#
Calls take place the 3rd week of the month.
Find your Hub Club!
Find your Hub Club!
Please email the NCO contacts listed below if you would like to be added to the informational email list for your division:
Pacific Division & North Central Division: Alaska, Hawaii, Oregon, Washington, California, Idaho, Kansas, Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota, Montana, Illinois, Iowa, Minnesota, Missouri, Wisconsin
Call time: 3rd Thursday of the month 7:00 PM PT
Chapter Contact: Victoria Phung, email@example.com
NCO – Louise Cayetano, UCLA, firstname.lastname@example.org
Southwest and Rocky Mountain Division: Arizona, New Mexico, Nevada, Utah, Colorado, Wyoming, Arkansas, Oklahoma, Texas
Call time: 3rd Friday of the month 10:00 AM CT
Chapter Contact: Kimberly Patel, email@example.com
NCO – Shauna Cherukara, All Houston Baptist University, firstname.lastname@example.org
Southeast and Caribbean Division: Alabama, Louisiana, Florida, Mississippi, Georgia, Puerto Rico, Tennessee
Call time: 3rd Wednesday of the month 2:00 PM ET
Chapter Contact: Katherine Lixey, Katherine.Lixey2@redcross.org
NCO – Cami Iselborn, University of South Florida, email@example.com
Crossroads Division: Indiana, Kentucky, Ohio, West Virginia, Michigan
Call time: 3rd Thursday of the month 8:00 PM ET
Chapter Contact: Linda Cieciek, Volunteer Services Specialist, Linda.Cieciek@redcross.org
NCO – Krittika Pant, University of Michigan, firstname.lastname@example.org
Mid-Atlantic Division: Delaware, Maryland, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Virginia, Washington, DC
Call time: 3rd Tuesday of the month 4:00 PM ET
Chapter Contact: Melissa Wolf, Donor Recruitment, Melissa.Wolf@redcross.org
NCO – Jess Anto, Penn State, email@example.com
Northeast Division: Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Rhode Island, Vermont
Call time: 3rd Thursday of the month 4:30 PM ET
Chapter Contact: Jocelyn Hillard, firstname.lastname@example.org
NCO – TBD